Bread is something that everyone likes, for a long time I do not buy processed bread here at home. Neuza, who works here in the kitchen at home, makes a recipe for gluten-free and lactose-free bread, delicious with many nutrients.
Perfect for eating with fried egg, ghee butter, olive oil, cheeses .. It carries coconut oil (or olive oil), coarse salt and rosemary. Here at home we only use coarse salt in the kitchen because it has much less sodium. The salt in my salt shaker is coarse salt ground in the blender. Much healthier than normal salt, the tip is!
Take a look at the bread recipe I stole from Neuza to share here, try making it at home. Then tell me what you found in the comments!
Neuza’s Rosemary Bread
- 1/2 cup of banana biomass well ragged and lukewarm
- 1 cup of gluten-free FSG flour, can be rice, almond .. Can substitute for potato starch as well)
- 1/2 cup of sweet sprinkles
- 1/4 cup potato starch (if you have replaced FSG with starch, use another gluten-free flour, such as plain rice flour).
- 1 tablespoon demerara sugar
- 1 teaspoon of common salt
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup of oil (can be olive oil or coconut oil too)
- 10g yeast for bread (dry biological)
- Fresh rosemary to taste
- Ground salt
- Put the dry ingredients in the following order: gluten-free flour, sweet potato starch, and potato starch. Then, place the yeast on one side and the other (without leaning) on the common salt. Reserve.
- Beat the eggs and oil in the blender. Reserve. Heat the green banana biomass on the fire – it should be small (if you need filtered water) and lukewarm (it can not be very hot, otherwise it kills the yeast). Pour the biomass into the blender mixture and beat until smooth.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and go mixing with your hands until you get a sticky but uniform consistency. Add fresh chopped rosemary and mix.
- Grease a pan with oil and pour the dough (do not overfill as it grows – add halfway) and put the coarse salt on top.
Cover with plastic film and let stand for one hour or until double in size. Remove the plastic and bake in preheated oven for about 30 minutes.